[LargeFormat] Bergger 200 Film Speeds

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 20 07:10:01 2002

At 10:10 20/06/02 +0100, Clive Warren wrote:
>At 22:19 19/06/02 -0400, Gregor33@aol.com wrote:
>>Clive,
>>
>>As it so happens I'm about to take some Bergger to South Dikota. So I'm kind
>>of curious as to what you rate it. I have in the past rated film about 1/3 of
>>a stop slower. Don't ask me about any big reason (it's just a silly
snip

>What format will you be shooting in South Dakota?  Am envious of you as it
>seems I may have to wait 'til October before having the opportunity to go
>on a photo trip....  Hope I get around to souping the Bergger before you
>leave.  The "official" speed stated everywhere on the web is what it says
>on the box, 200ASA. There are plenty of people shooting the film who say
>100ASA.  If you leave before I post the results here then I would suggest
>125ASA .

Greg,

Thought that a quick phone call may provide some authoritative answers to
the speed question as your departure to South Dakota may be imminent. Just
finished chatting to the main UK/Europe suppliers of Bergger - Silverprint
here in the UK.  From customer feedback and their own testing, they
recommend that the film is rated at 100ASA, so now you have it!