[LargeFormat] Bergger 200 Film Speeds

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 19 22:21:49 2002

Clive,

As it so happens I'm about to take some Bergger to South Dikota. So I'm kind
of curious as to what you rate it. I have in the past rated film about 1/3 of
a stop slower. Don't ask me about any big reason (it's just a silly
superstion I guess), I've been satisfied with results with the Iford films
rated like this. So if I get a chance to check email before I go it would be
helpful. Also I'm curious as to what you are souping them in. I've been using
either the D76 standby or HC110. I know that HC110 has gotten some bad raps,
but for me the one shot use is helpful.

On a side note have you or anyone ever used xtol. I was reading about it and
wondered if it is a viable developer for home use or is it realy for labs?
Thanks

Greg Orlando