[LargeFormat] f32 Fall Workshop UK Announcement

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 16 09:01:12 2002

I thought you may like to be amongst the first to know about the
forthcoming Fall workshop to be held in Tintern, South Wales, UK on
October 5th and 6th 2002.

The Wye Valley is spectacular in the Autumn with the leaves on the
range of different tree species changing colour to give a wonderful
opportunity for some  large format photography.

Information about the workshop is at the following URL:

http://www.f32.net/f32WorkShops/workshop2_uk.html

We are limiting the number of participants so if you are interested
then it would probably be a good idea to book your place sooner
rather than later.  Sending an EMail to workshops@f32.net will
prioritise a place if you want time to think about attending. We
expect the workshop to be popular as it will be taking place on a
weekend.

Hope to meet some of you in October.