[LargeFormat] Cooke Optics want your suggestions!

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jun 15 06:55:43 2002

At 10:46 pm +0100 14/6/02, Clive Warren wrote:
snip

>Barbara Lowry from Cooke Optics has contacted me to say that the
>company are now deciding which lenses to produce.
>
>Two popular requests are:
>
>1. The Series XV Triple Convertible
>2. A wide angle lens akin to the Cooke Series VIIB with 100 degree
>image circle
>
>The engineers have to work out whether the production would be cost
>effective, but they are open to all suggestions at the moment.
>
>You can find the discussion at
>http://www.f32.net/cgi-local/discus/show.cgi?6/318 - Barbara is
>monitoring the topic for any suggestions. So you have a chance to
>influence the company decisions - go for it!

There have been a few suggestions posted in the Discussion Forum  -
come on peops, let's show the Cooke company that we are an active
group with an interest in keeping large format photography alive!
Link to the topic is above.

Steve Simmons from View Camera magazine has kindly given permission
for the very informative article on Cooke lenses to be reproduced on
the f32.net web site - so here it is for your delectation:

http://www.f32.net/Services/Equipment/Lenses/cooke.html