[LargeFormat] Was: Draggin the gear around... Now: Wheeled Tripod!

Tori Nelson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 11 22:28:01 2002

Christiane,

Okay, I've been debating whether or not to jump into this one, but I may as
well.  You might want to check into a Sherpa Cart.
http://www.sherpacart.com/docs/sprtsmn1.htm

It has all sorts of uses, but I bought mine to haul my 8x10 around.  Alas,
it turned out not to be big enough to handle my Deardorff and all the gear
that goes with it.  It would, however, be awesome for 4x5 or smaller.  It's
really very user friendly.  It doesn't sound as though you want a backpack
type kit, so this might be just what you're looking for.

BTW, mine is looking for a good home.

Tori