[LargeFormat] Clive, Thanks... (was 120 lens, cheapy, not the Super... etc...)

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 11 19:10:02 2002

Clive, I have the old Graphic 2, and the non-super schnieder lenses.  I was
beginning to get a complex, thinking my stuff was garbage.   Yes, my shots so
far, are not perfect, but I like what I see.  I was beginning to believe i
had inferior lenses to do 4x5.  Thank you for your encouragement on using the
lenses that came with it, in the 1940's ..  I will soon, have my 8 images to
put on my site in the room...  Don Mason