[LargeFormat] WANTED: Modern(ish) 00 shutter

Robert Lawrence largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jun 8 12:29:30 2002

Just bought a Super Angulon 90/f8 in one of Noah's Pronto 4 speed
shutters, 25th, 50th,100th, 200th and B, previously used to polaroid the
animals boarding in two by twos. Has anyone got a redundant 00 they no
longer need? Swap or limited funds available. I mostly tend to use
speeds of an eighth and longer on interiors, so this one is hopeless for
my application. That'll teach me to really read Ebay descriptions more
carefully, I thought it was in a modern ProntoR shutter! These
'close-to' but not quite names are a minefield. The glass is however
superb.

If you can help then please email off-list to robert@fivebyfour.com.
Thanks, Robert.