[LargeFormat] Blackmail

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 6 20:16:23 2002

Dear Clive,

    Well, you've seen what I can do. One post and I can steer your list
from Perth in any direction I want. I've got 'em going into bookshops and
comparing doughnuts now. If I wanted to, I could make them all throw away
their 4 x 5 's and start doing commercial work on Minoxes.

     Now, the thing you have to ask yourself is how much is it worth to
ensure that I don't do this. I think a 500mm brass barrel-mounted lens in
the post and a a couple of hundred sheet of 8 x 10 film would just about do
it - for the time being.

    Don't think of calling in the authorities. One wrong phone call and I
type in your email address on my computer control system and press " Scroll
Lock ". You can imagine what that would feel like*

     I shall await your package, but be careful. I can't wait too long.#

Uncle Dick

* It feels like a small beige button, actually.

# At my age and in this cold weather, I never wait too long...