[LargeFormat] Decant pastry shops (was Reading)

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 6 12:58:04 2002

From: "Karl Wolz" <wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 19:48:19 -0700

Man, are you confused!

Krispy Kream started back east.  Had them for the first time somewhere
outside DC about eight or ten years ago.

I've been eating at Dunkin' Donuts since I was a little kid in Phoenix.

Folks just went absolutely nuts when KK became available here a couple years
ago.

Karl
 > Ah,someone from the east coast...  In the west it appears to be Crispy
 > Creams.

Greetings,

I stand corrected...  What do I know, I don't eat either.-:)  When I was
growing up in NY, Dunkin Donuts were every where and I never heard of K.K.
Now that I'm exposed to many folks from the west coast, they  tell me they
never heard of DD, but KK is everywhere.  For my taste - keep both and give
me a real pastry shop!

Regards, Pete