[LargeFormat] Going on a cruise - what filters to use?

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 5 13:05:41 2002

You may want a yellow/green, or green. some of the coniferous family
have considerable red in the their needles: a red filter will make them
go black in the print. Green will preserve a little detail in the
'forest'.

There are a couple mfr.'s that make spring mount square filter holders
for 3x3 and 4x4 filters. I'll look them up and let you know...

john (:>)