[LargeFormat] Re: Books

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 4 23:08:27 2002

Dear Unk,

I'm constantly amazed. You actually have books there in Australia. And on
the left coast to boot! The last I heard was that the inmate population had
confiscated those that were in public view, to use the pages as, well, that
paper so necessary in the chicksale.

And I see that you have learned to read.

Wonders never cease.

Nephew Jimmy