[LargeFormat] was Camaraderie - now favorite photographer

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jun 1 10:50:13 2002

Dear Karl,

     It is nice to be someone's favourite photographer. If I could engender
that feeling in some of the jazzy young dancers and models around here -
preferable the ones who need publicity stills all the time - I would be
delighted. What I would like to manufacture is a rivalry amongst them as to
who has the tightest or briefest costume and who has the biggest portfolio.
I don't want them clawing each other's eyes out - just clawing for their
purses and zippers.

     This is not an impossibility. I have noted a 3-way major rivalry in our
city between dance schools - and this is just the most obvious. There must
be more. If I could only open the floodgates.

     Uncle Dick