[LargeFormat] Is everyone at this UK workshop?

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 30 16:34:51 2002

You might like New Zealand south island (should those have capital
letters too?). Rain forests on the wet coast, mountains inland, and dry
on the east side. Milford Sound can have 24 inches of rain in 24 hours,
and the wind can blow the waterfalls back up and over the cliff, too. No
hazardous critters, other than some nasty flies on the southwest coast.

john (:>)