[LargeFormat] Headline: Little Camera Guy Intimidated by New Toy

Diane Maher largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 28 22:49:42 2002

Hi Alan,
I've only been using LF for a few months.  As far as the trashed 4x5
sheets, I'm using them to practice loading my developing tank and
probably will use them to practice load my Quick Change holder when I
get to work with it in a couple of months.  I know that may sound
strange, but I toasted several sheets of film when they stuck together
in the rack of the tank.

I've also loaded the Vade Mecum program, but I haven't been able to make
any sense of it.  I should go back and reread the instructions and try
and figure out what it all means.

My next step as soon as I develop some 120 Maco IR film is to try some
of that in 4x5.  I shot it yesterday before the rain came, I just won't
be able to develop it for a few days.

Diane