[LargeFormat] Pinhole Photography Thanks

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 23 16:00:03 2002

I would just like to take a moment to thank Guy G. for publicizing the
pinhole day activities and his work with that project.  I'm hoping to take
my first pinhole shots, since I was around 10 years old, this weekend as a
result.

I've been thinking about getting back into pinhole photography ever since I
first picked up LF many years ago, but looking through all the great
photographs (and, frankly, some that weren't so great, in my humble opinion)
that were taken around the events in April and seeing the first fruits of
Guy's huge work have inspired me to "get back to the basics."  Who knows, I
may have an 4x5, 8x10, and 8x20 kit with lenses up for sale in a few
weeks...

Schuyler Grace

Phone:        480.693.3569
FAX:          480.693.7555