[LargeFormat] LF in Canada

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 23 14:37:17 2002

I asked this question a few months ago and was going to collate all the
answers and post the compilation (many off-list) but never got round to it -
then I lost my archive of e-mails when setting up a new machine - aaaggghhh!
Oh well

Tim - in Yellowknife using 4x5 and 8x10  (and hopefully 5x7 if I can find a
cheap back for my Dorff...