[LargeFormat] Good news. Really good news

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 23 12:46:16 2002

>      Thank you for the good wishes. I have spent an evening
> investigating my
> apparatus ( Ohh. Ahh. )and have come to the following conclusions.

Dear Uncle Dick,

There are times when it's not *entirely* clear whether one is in the midst
of a jape, but one carries on in the spirit of adventure.  On the off hand
that this was on the up-and-up, I attempted to find the Shen Hao website,
hoping for a photo of your latest acquisition.  My first attempt
(http://www.shenhao.com/) resulted in a most confusing manufacturer of heavy
equipment. However, this morning I managed to find http://www.Shen-Hao.com/,
and after some blind stabbing about, got to http://www.Shen-Hao.com/04.htm
and was appropriately astounded...

Good Lord -- what a beast!  What inspired insanity!

May you have many, many happy hours playing with this toy...

Cheers,
\donw