[LargeFormat] Lists (was Re: Looking for Tiktok )

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 22 10:10:11 2002

I could Clive,

But in this case where what they seem to be asking about seems a little
unclear, the person themselves could just go to

http://greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a.tcl?topic=Large%20format%20photography

and ask the question. Then if they were so inclined they could report
back... When I'm not even sure exactly what the question is, I'm probably
better off not asking it!

You don't need to join the list, you can just ask a question (you can get an
automated reply). While the discussions vary widely on both lists, what's
funny is I've often seen the same discussion come up at the same time on
both lists, raised by different people. I find both lists together very
useful. If one doesn't cover it or answer it, the other does.

In the past I have often passed on information from the Large Format
Photography list/board to this list.

People can also do an Advanced Google search using http://greenspun.com and
mine the extensive archives. The list has been going for some time and is
quite extensive.

tim