[LargeFormat] Bellows Repair - slightly OT

Don Feinberg largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 21 12:23:02 2002

That number -- and another number I have for them -- have been disconnected,
and they are not in the telco directory assistance listings.

Don Feinberg
donf@cybernex.net
Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit...

> ......I'm sure they're closed now, it's 6:15 pm on the US East coast, but
> their phone number is (516) 378-1264. Maybe someone could call them
> tomorrow.

NY