[LargeFormat] Bellows Repair

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 20 16:04:34 2002

common white alphitic(sp?) glue. The Elmer's 'school" glue is washable so I
don't recommend that. Similar in feel to yellow wood workers' glue, which is
used to glue woodworkers together, but the directions say for them to be
clamped up for an hour.

yes I would say it's identical to paper ma chay glue, but never used it that
way. Maybe that's why all those school projects fell apart?

les

Haven't a clue what the detergent does in concoction