[LargeFormat] Is everyone at this UK workshop?

Robert Lawrence largeformat@f32.net
Fri May 17 16:43:06 2002

Diane Maher wrote:

> Is there anyone out there who's not attending this workshop? Just
> wondering as it's been way too quiet here the last couple of days.

It may have been quiet but we were all thinking of you in list land. The
workshop was great company, everyone got some great shots. Thanks to all
who supported the workshop and made it such a positive experience. No
doubt all the participants will be posting images but here's one of
Becky, our low-key model on the portraiture day.

http://www.f32.net/cgi-local/discus/show.cgi?16/278

This shot will make Uncle Dick wish he'd hopped over on a Kangaroo.

Best wishes, Robert Lawrence