[LargeFormat] Re: Cambo

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun May 12 07:55:25 2002

condition and age of the lenses are a large factor. for instance a 10.75"
dagor in shutter sold for $265. Had that been a gold dot or gold ring it
would have doubled.

90mm SAs  seem to be running in the $350-$500 range for non Multi coated
versions

14" ektars can be had for the same price range.
A 150 symmar-S seems to be runnng in the $250-$350 range.

the old SC camera with the logo in the focus knobs have sold on ebay for
$250 for the camera with bad reg bellows and a good bag bellows
to $575 for one with a Haliburton case and bogen tripod.

"Custom Case" could mean anything.  Who made it? Haliburton, Gerstner, or
Tim Taylor? If it's done well it could add a little, if it's 3.4" plywood
with minwax stain and stanley hardware it's too heavy to carry, subtract $30

Not knowing the condition and age it's hard to tell. But I suspect he could
part all of this out and get that much or a bit more.