[LargeFormat] Ansel Adams

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 9 05:44:07 2002

At 16:23 08/05/02 -0700, Karl Wolz wrote:
>H'lo Clive,
>
>I saw the Ansel Adams exhibition at SFMOMA and found it quite interesting.
>It made him more approachable, since it showed a lot of his work that was
>not executed nearly as well as the stuff you always see in calendars, etc.
>
>There have been a few times I've felt the need to comment on one issue or
>another, but have been unable to, since I cannot seem to access the
>discussion groups.  Am I no longer welcome, or perhaps my password has been
>changed, or  .  .  ?
>
>Good luck for the weekend.
>
>More on the AA show later,
>
>Karl Wolz

Hello Karl,

Good to hear from you - was beginning to wonder what had happened to
you!  You are always welcome and if you are having any problems with
accessing the f32 Discussion Forum we can take this off the list and sort
it out. AFAIK nothing has changed with your access and you should be able
to post as always.

Look forward to hearing more about the AA show - finished watching the PBS
video last night and will probably watch it again as soon as I get the
chance after the workshop!