[LargeFormat] 250mm Wide Field Ektar

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 8 15:30:02 2002

I have the Nov/Dec 1998 View Camera issue in front of me, and I did not
see any lens articles. Good article on the Polaroid 20x24 camera,
tho.....
And there is a two page ad for the Durst family enlargers. I see why you
like the 138S, but the 184 at $16,000 looks more funner to play with!!
john (:>)