[LargeFormat] 250mm Wide Field Ektar

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 8 06:37:00 2002

At 19:31 07/05/02 -0500, Michael Briggs wrote:
snip
>I haven't found an article about Kodak lenses in the index of View Camera, nor
>in looking at the tables of contents of the 1998 issues.  Perhaps what is
>being
>thought of is an article in Photo Techniques -- "Kodak 10-inch Wide Field
>Ektar: How does this cult classic stack up today" by Carl Weese in the
>Sept/Oct
>1997 issue.   The article compared a 250 mm f6.3 Kodak Wide-Field Ektar with a
>Rodenstock 240 mm f5.6 Apo-Sironar-S.

Michael,

I have found the Photo Technique back copy service and the issue is Vol.18
No5 1997.  Unfortunately they have sold out so it looks as though a
photocopy is the only way of reading the full magazine article - unless
someone has a copy they would consider selling/lending.  Alternatively,
contact details for the author of the article would be another way........