[LargeFormat] Canham MQC users

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Fri May 3 22:37:24 2002

Yes, I use the 5x7 MQC. Love it! It is a lot like the DLC45. I got the
4x5 back as well. It is my favorite camera.

Wide lenses are not a problem for it. That bellows really is deformable.
I don't use wide much, as I am a telephoto nut.

I don't have much trouble with things slipping after tightening, but I
use a light touch when inserting the film.

I've never used a Technikardan, so can't compare.

Anyway, I'm a happy user of Canham products. Write me offline if you
have more questions.

Verna Knapp
vernak@wvi.com