[LargeFormat] SCHNEIDER 477MM

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Apr 26 13:53:01 2002

I'll bet it came out of a xerox machine or something that automated the
aperture, they didn't spend the time/money putting a gear tooth ring just
for looks.  The galley camera I used were out of the 60s and we had to
adjust the aperture manually according to a big grid/table depending on the
magnification.