[LargeFormat] Fuji Quickchange

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 25 09:27:32 2002

From: "Diane Maher" <colrehogan@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:01:52 -0500

Has anyone used these for other films besides the Provia 100F that comes
in them? How about unloading/reloading with different film.  How
difficult is this?

Diane

Greetings Diane,

Yes.  I've used Provia, Velvia and FP4+ in the QuickChange system and have
reloaded it several times.  Once you know how to load the holder is as fast
or faster than loading conventional film holders.

I took a series digital pix on the shooting/reloading process and as soon as
Clive gets some time he's going to post them on f32.  If you want, I can
e-mail the pix, but there are about 15, with each between 20-30K.

Regards, Pete