[LargeFormat] Using Hyperfocal techniques - a survey

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 25 09:22:22 2002

In the field with a 5x7 or 8x10 and anything short of a Protar V, hyper
focal is hyper fussy.

The last time I played with hyper focal lenghts was when I was going to
shoot the interior of a small theater that was having a grand re-opening. I
wanted to find out what my best aperture/flash bulb/focus spot combination
was to get as many people inthe back as possible in focus.  Did it all on
paper at home, set the camera then went in.
Les