[LargeFormat] Availability of Quickloads

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 17 14:31:20 2002

> The thread on ReadyLoads has me thinking of QuickLoads, and where to
> acquire the Fuji B&W Acros QuickLoads.
>
> I know that none are available locally (Calgary, Canada), so
> I'm open to
> recommendations pretty much anywhere.

Dave:  I had a good rummage around the fuji.ca site, and all I could find
for Acros was in 120.  Perhaps it's not distributed in Canada... Then again,
I wonder how complete that website is -- I used their search engine on
"quickload", and it came up blank.  Hmm.

They do have a widget for searching for distributors, based on your postal
code. You might want to give that a try.

Cheers,
\donw in victoria