[LargeFormat] Re: inserting the film holder

Diane Maher largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 16 09:16:17 2002

I'll have to check the neg/slides when I get home.  However, I can answer some of the other questions in the responses from yesterday.

I'm using a 4x5 Toyo field camera.  I have been pulling the darkslide all the way out.  I am using a cable release and not touching the camera during the exposure.  I was out in the local botanical gardens and there wasn't much of a breeze.

The exposures were generally slower, 1/4 to 4 seconds [I'm guessing as my notes are at home.]

Perhaps I didn't have the back securely closed? There's a lever on the back of the camera that pushes the back on to the holder [I'm not sure how else to describe this].

Diane