[LargeFormat] Re: Lensboards on the road, bellows in the bushes, tripod in the trees.

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 11 09:50:53 2002

From: "rstein" <rstein@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:33:38 +0800

Dear Frantisek,

     I do not need to be on a country road to be run down by a road train. I
was stepping back into the street to include a hotel doorway with the bridal
party and a passing motor car nearly made my superannuation policy
redundant. I have since learned to push the bride out into the street first
to absorb the worst of the impact.

      Uncle Dick

Greetings,

Hopefully you get paid up front.  It could be a real bugger trying to get
paid after the bride greases the underside of the passing auto.

Regards, Pete