[LargeFormat] Dialogue Light Meters (was Re: Lensboards on the road)

Tom Prack largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 8 12:09:04 2002

This may be very interesting, because we will save a lot of batteries,
but if Robert drinks beer or will eat something like Wiener Schnitzel
this will cost a little bit more than batteries, ..... but its better for
the environmental. So take Robert to the next Fotosession. :o)
greetings Tom

--
http://www.gmx.net