[LargeFormat] Lensboards on the road

Hornford, Dave largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 7 04:37:56 2002

My camera uses Sinar or Horseman lensboards (about 5x5" or for Brock
~12.5x~12.5 cm). I have selected lighter/smaller lens - most for 52 or
67mm filters. I'll have to look for an adapter-type lensboard.

Dave

On 07-Apr-02 Hornford, Dave wrote:
> A lens is a nice compact item, with the lensboard it isn't. The shape=20
> is down-right awkward.

--Michael
It depends on the size of the lensboards.    Linhof Technika lensboards
(a size
used by some other brands too) don't stick out much beyond medium size
lenses.=20
If your camera uses rather large lensboards, one approach is to mount
your lenses on smaller boards and keep an adapter lensboard on the
camera.