[LargeFormat] Lensboards on the road

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Sat Apr 6 17:47:06 2002

You are not saving anything by not keeping lenses on lens boards. Fiddling
with mounting lenses on lensboards out in the field would not be something
that I would want to do. The weight difference between a few lens boards
already mounted vs a wrench to mount and unmount lenses would not be
significant. Save your sanity. Carry only mounted lenses. And you will be
able to quickly change focal lengths when needed.

Jim