[LargeFormat] F32 Spring Workshop - May 14-17 2002, Tintern, South Wales, UK

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 31 20:16:35 2002

We have had a good response for bookings for the forthcoming f32 Large Format
Spring Workshop being held in Tintern, South Wales, May 14 to 17 2002.

Robert and I have been very busy completing the arrangements and
carrying out  some final checking on the location shoots. We have two
professional models lined up for the portraiture day and some
stunning locations that should keep everyone very happy for the
architecture and landscape days.

In an effort to get to grips with product shots, I spent today tying
up my DeVere monorail camera into pretzel shaped knots whilst trying
to keep up with Robert's Sinar P2. Asymmetric movements are a real
eye opener. Using the lighting rack in the studio is an unreserved
luxury and having the processing available on site makes life a lot
easier.

There are just a couple of places left on the workshop so if you are
thinking about coming along then now would be a good time to book
your place!

Full details and a link to the booking form are at the following URL:

http://www.f32.net/f32WorkShops/workshops_uk.html

I will be staying at The Royal George Hotel during the workshop and
Robert's Abbey House Studios are of course directly opposite.

Looking forward to May!

Cheers, Clive