[LargeFormat] Fuji Quickchange

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 29 21:33:01 2002

At 9:04 pm +0000 29/3/02, Pete Caluori wrote:
>From: "mark blackman" <mark.blackman1@btinternet.com>
>Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 19:04:35 -0000
>
>Thanks Pete, you are right, I meant Quick Change. Have you re-loaded the
>cartridges? I've used Grafmatics and it's not too hard so long as the
>septums are not crooked.
>
><snip>
>
>Greetings Mark,
>
>Yes, I have reloaded the cartridges and because the film septums are
>plastic, they're not prone bending.  The down side, there's always a
>down side, is they're plastic, which means they pickup dust via
>static charges easily.  Depending on your environment this can be a
>problem.  I live where the RH is usually in the 20% - 30% range, so
>static is a real problem.
>
>They're really easy to load, once you know how.  because these
>things we're never meant to be reloaded it's not intuitive, but it
>is easy.
>
>Maybe one of these days, I'll take some digital pix of the holder
>and loading process if Clive wants to put is up on f32?
>
>Regards, Pete

Pete,

Yes please!  I will create a new category called Accessories under
the Services/Equipment menu on the f32.net web site.

You may like to know that I have finally put up your Canham photos
and some text - thank you for that. It's at the following URL:

http://www.f32.net/Services/Equipment/Cameras/canhamDLC45.html

Anyone else who would like to contribute a small article and photos -
please send by EMail to equipment@f32.net