[LargeFormat] darkroom engineering

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sat Mar 23 10:08:01 2002

> From: "philip.lambert" <philip.lambert@ntlworld.com>

>> That's all very fine, I can follow the description.  But what I can't work
>> out is where the cooling water from the reactor core comes in...?
>>
> You should be using carbon rods

Hey I like it!  I could get the carbon rods from old Eveready "nine lives"
batteries and to put them in and take them out I could make up that derick I
remember seeing in the Erector set catalog-- the one that used the big No 7
set!!  This things should be cheap now that 7-10 year old boys haven't a
clue what they are as they are too busy hacking into NORAD.

What a cool idea!

Just Hope the NRC or the Office of Homeland Security isn't listening

Les