[LargeFormat] Rome and Stieglitz

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Tue Mar 19 23:26:20 2002

Dear Philip,

     Wait a minute. You're writing from the UK, aren't you? And you are a
photographer, aren't you?

     Good Lord - I just realised - you could well be Prints Philip. Your
Royal Highness....

    No, Don't envy me a life of excitement and interest. It is costly.
Money, sweat, patches of skin.... it all adds up.
Besides, even if you wanted to have my good days, you would have to take my
bad ones with the package. And the ones when you mooch around the house
trying to find out what happened to the car keys and finally give up and go
back to bed.

    One shining thought - in the good old days you couldn't lose the keys to
the horse.

     Uncle Dick