[LargeFormat] 8x10 advice

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 13 21:00:01 2002

I keep seeing 8x10 monorails going for ridiculous prices recently on ebay
(wish I had the spare cash) - some kind Linhof techni-something 8x10 went
for $600+. A couple of fairly nice looking 8x10 Horseman's (Horsemen?) with
the L shaped standards  for about $800.

Maybe they were aberrations, but I'd keep a look out on there if I was you

tim