[LargeFormat] Jobo & 4x5 B/W Sheet Film

TigerShark largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 13 08:52:17 2002

Also there is a tube system by BTZS.  Small pieces of plastic pipe with
screw lids.  You can rotate 6 of those in a water filled tray.  And you
can develop each one for a certain time a la zone system.
If you are on a budget I guess you could fabricate them yourself.

For some reason I think the pipes and Expert drums give a more even
coverage than the reels, and certainly use a lot less chemistry.  Also

TigerShark

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net] On
Behalf Of TigerShark
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 11:07 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Jobo & 4x5 B/W Sheet Film

I have a few Jobo Expert drums, and I love them.  Very even development
with one shot chemistry so very repeatable.  For B&W you wouldn't even
need the processor, since you can roll the drum on a counter top at room
temp.  The processor can make life easy if you have a lot to do, and
gives many other options.

TigerShark