[LargeFormat] Jobo & 4x5 B/W Sheet Film

Joe Tait largeformat@f32.net
Tue Mar 12 21:57:26 2002

I have been using a daylight tank, typically developing between 8-10 sheets
in a 12 sheet tank, and am not happy with the results. Uneven and
underdevelopment seems to occur every other time. I would like to try
something new.

I would only be developing B&W. Jobo processers have been discussed lately,
and they seem to offer consistency and ease of use, something I'd like. I am
really confused as to what components are exactly necessary to develop sheet
film.

Some insight into drum processors and an idea on cost (I'm in the US, BTW)
for the neophyte would be cool.

Thanks.

-Joe