[LargeFormat] film cooler

Barry Treleaven largeformat@f32.net
Mon Mar 11 02:31:08 2002

living and working in the driest state in Australia namely south Australia
the temp here gets to 40celcius
quite often that is the Adelaide region when you talk about the mid north
50 -55 celius that is recorded in the shade
we have a problem of silly people leaving young babies in cars one incident
caused the death of 2 children 2 yrs ago
they were trapped in the car for 15-20 minutes
so the film temp would be high although the neatest thing that I have in my
nissan 4wd is a aircon drink cooler operates from the rear aircon system but
theirs always a but you must have the car running,as a builder I use
sisalation h/duty if that was lining a foam cooler that would do the trick

in summer I take shots first light and last light it is also cooler at those
times.

regards
Barry Treleaven