[LargeFormat] Keeping Film Cool (was Re: A new departure)

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Sat Mar 9 06:37:58 2002

Dear Brock,

     I think your posting regarding heat protection was very wise - I found
that a quick trip home in the back of the ute was enough to balloon out the
new Pelican case from trapped air pressure. I'll hide it under a tarp next
time.

     But I must correct one thing - you spoke of holidaying in Queensland.
One doesn't holiday in Queensland - one is sentenced to Queensland. Like
being condemned to Scotland - some of the harder characters do a life
stretch. ( Don't take on so - after all it is better than being guilty of
living in New South Wales...or Old South Wales, for that matter.)

    Is there any reason that the Pelican peopel could not make the big cases
in silver or white?

     Uncle Dick