[LargeFormat] HK PRODUCTIONS

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 8 19:30:26 2002

At 7:17 am +1030 9/3/02, Barry Treleaven wrote:
>Thanks Clive I have decided to aquire the item as at it present state it is
>still a b+w head
>so I could use the filtration etc as you may imagine to get a 5x7 light
>source similar to the chromega is very slim
>if I can get the circuit diag it would be a bonus
>thankyou for your time in this regard
>one other thing regarding the f32 discussion forum I have been having some
>trouble logging on to it just as lately
>I  click on it in either the header list the main page it starts to load
>then just hangs?sure has me beat
>regards
>Barry Treleaven

Barry,

It seems that Dave has been the successful Internet researcher and I
have been the fumbling search engine smudger in this instance ;-)

As for the f32 Discussion Foprum - all is working perfectly - I would
guess that your browser has a partially loaded set of pages cached.
If you force a reload or clear your browser cache in the browser
preferences then you will find that the Forum will load up for you.

Please let me know off the list if you continue to have browser
problems and I'll see if I can help you solve them.