[LargeFormat] Flash bulb batteries

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Mar 4 05:52:00 2002

At 18:16 03/03/02 +0000, philip Lambert wrote:
snip
>small electronic flash. Some of the bulbs look purely experimental but
>others look as new. The flashguns use tiny 15volt batteries.  Does anybody
>have a source for these batteries please?. If I can get the guns working
>they might serve for illuminating interiors, possibly firing the second
>flash off a slave device. Thanks. Philip.

Now you're talking my language!  My bet is that the flash bulbs will fire
off using an ordinary 9v battery, or you could use a 12v lithium battery
but I think they don't really like instantaneous high current work.

You'll need to keep all those old lenses you were selling though as your
new ones will probably not have a bulb setting.