[LargeFormat] Jobo CPE2 and Lifts

Frank Filippone largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 3 18:07:15 2002

I put ,my CPE2 together myself...   You are correct.  There is a lift
assembly then some parts that need to be replaced in the base.....  If you
buy a new lift, all the parts are there with correct an deasy to use
directions.

YOu srcrew doen the lift to the base with 3 screws.  You relace the magent
with a cog.... there are  acouple of different versions of these, so you
must get the correct one.... details in the instructions..... Lastly, you
connect the lift arm.  Done ( as I remember it!).. about 30 minutes in time.

The automatic processors from JOBO start at $1000 used and go to many
thousands....     the ATL500 is the smallest, and rarely available in the
secondary market.  The ATL800 stands up and has feed and otput containers
for each shemnical.  The aATL1000 and ATL1500 are the same size, but the
1000 is older and without all the features.  These models handle the larger
tanks, but I think are limited to the 4x5 2523 tank.

The 2000 series are the big guys, but start at about $4K used....
The ATL1 and ATL@ and I think there was an ATL3 , that offer automatic
processing... but are all used.

The scary part about a used JOBO is the price of repair parts... these
things are priced for the lab or the paying pro,,,  They are not priced for
the occasional (normal) user..... the CPE 2 Lift is cheaper to replace then
it is to get a motor for.....!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net