[LargeFormat] Shen-Hao Cameras

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Sat Mar 2 21:35:12 2002

Clive - there has been a lot of discussion on the LF list - you can either
go there and hunt around (doesn't really have a search engine...) try these
for starters:

http://hv.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=007ZsM

http://hv.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=006D3D

http://hv.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=005hnl

http://hv.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=005Ww0

http://hv.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=005J0F

http://hv.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=005B7W

http://hv.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=004d3i

I think Badger is importing them to the US? From what I've read and heard,
they sound like a good bargain 525 for a nicely made teak wooden view... -
and especially for getting into say 8x10

tim a