[LargeFormat] FS: a few lenses

philip Lambert largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 1 17:33:32 2002

At the moment I am about to advertise 2 recessed panels / lensboards to fit
a Technika or Wista 5x4, two flat panels ditto, one (10x8) 305mm F9
ReproClaron, one (5x7 )203mm f7.7 Ektar, one (5x7)120mm f6.8 Angulon, all in
good condition but years old and in working shutters that might just have
become a little slow like the vendor. There is also a Linhof 6x9 Color
Monorail which the lensboards suit and some 6x7 Super Rollex backs on
circular tracks to fit 6x9 Linhof cameras  (i.e.not the 5x4) which my dealer
has not yet sold for me.  These can be seen in London; within the UK, items
could be sent on approval against a cheque. I don't ask silly prices and
might accept less if you buy several items. I don't know whether it is
feasible to send them to the States which might involve Customs but will
listen.  I just have more equipment than is sensible and I need the cash to
buy some essential new stuff.  Philip