[LargeFormat] The Big Digit

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Tue Feb 26 22:56:48 2002

From: Gregor33@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:47:36 EST

In a message dated 2/26/02 12:31:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pcaluori@hotmail.com writes:

<< Most people miss a simple fact when they talk about digital – it’s
just
  another tool.  Les, pretty much summed it up, when he said he could do the
  illustrations via conventional methods, but doing the illustrations
  digitally would simplify it.  It’s about using the best tool for the
job.

Pete,

I guess you stated for me a lot better than I had.  Nicely done.

Greg

Thanks Greg!  Actually, there were many replies to Uncle Dick's post and I
did notice that sentiment expressed at least once - I guess it was you.  I
was just too busy to reply to all the individual posts, so I just summed it
up in one.

Regards, Pete